[Frama-c-discuss] proving stack axioms with jessie

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] proving stack axioms with jessie
  • From: kerstin.hartig at first.fraunhofer.de (Kerstin Hartig)
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:28:17 +0200

Hello,

we have tried to prove the algebraic axioms for a stack.
Doing this some problems occured.
We were able to prove something, but unfortunately we could also prove that
0 == 1, which means something must be wrong.

You can find a small example attached to this mail.
pop.c finds the false postcondition, but equal_pop.c, which runs pop twice
does not.

Kind Regards,
Kerstin