Da: Pascal Cuoq <Pascal.Cuoq at cea.fr>
A: Frama-C public discussion <frama-c-discuss at lists.gforge.inria.fr>
Inviato: Ven 26 febbraio 2010, 13:01:27
Oggetto: Re: [Frama-c-discuss] Problems in downloading Windows binary installer of Frama-c

Hello,

I have problems in downloading the Windows Binary Installer of Frama-c from this page: http://frama-c.cea.fr/download.html
>I miss something or the link is broken?
We have heard the same problem reported before, but we cannot reproduce it. With the information we have, we can only suspect it is either a bug in your HTTP client (try using another web browser or a command-line download tool such as wget or curl) or a problem with your anti-virus (the Windows installer is a big .exe file. It does not contain any virus to the best of our knowledge but some antiviruses seem to emit false alarms for it).

Regards,