[Frama-c-discuss] newbie Jessie config question

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] newbie Jessie config question
  • From: agoodloe at gmail.com (Alwyn Goodloe)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:32:52 -0400

I'm configuring Jessie on my Mac. I installed Yices 2.0
and CVC3 2.2. Both seem to work fine, but Jessie doesn't seem
to invoke them when directed to (Alt-Ergo and Simplify work fine)
They are recognized in the GUI. Should I try to
move back to older versions or is there some config
setting I'm missing.

--
Alwyn E. Goodloe, Ph.D.
agoodloe at gmail.com