[Frama-c-discuss] ubuntu build issue

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ubuntu build issue
  • From: agoodloe at gmail.com (Alwyn Goodloe)
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:28:06 -0400

I had encountered some problems with CVC3 and building gappa on my mac so I
decided to give  try  building everything from scratch on a linux box
tonight for kicks. After a lot of package installation and  builds form
source code I seemed to get everything built and installed, but  I keep
getting the following error
message which seems to be due to a problem recognizing the provers.
Any hints will be helpful.

why-config  yields (the Gappa message seems strange since the latest is
only 0.13.0)

   prover      version              info   invocation
  Alt-Ergo         0.91   (not supported)   alt-ergo
  Simplify                      not found
        Z3          2.8   (not supported)   z3 -smt
     Yices        1.0.3   (not supported)   yices -smt
      CVC3          2.2                     cvc3 -lang smt
      CVCL          2.2   (not supported)   cvc3
     Gappa       0.12.0        (obsolete)   gappa
       Coq       8.1pl3   (not supported)   coqc
       PVS          4.2   (not supported)   pvs -batch

Reading GWhy configuration...
Config file '/home/agoodloe/.gwhyrc' does not exists, using default config
installed prover 'Alt-Ergo' selected
installed prover 'Z3' selected
installed prover 'Yices' selected
installed prover 'CVC3' selected
Fatal error: exception Assert_failure("intf/gConfig.ml", 93, 5)
make: *** [fff.stat] Error 2
[jessie] user error: Jessie subprocess failed: make -f fff.makefile gui

--
Alwyn E. Goodloe, Ph.D.
agoodloe at gmail.com

Computer Scientist