[Frama-c-discuss] how to deal with malloc in frama-c (boron)

It would be great if the examples in examples-c were updated for jessie. It
might cut down on a lot of
questions about how to annotate  programs.  For instance, the parray.c code
is just the sort of thing
that the jessie/ACSL tutorials don't seem to show and I'm not sure where to
look other than these examples,
which aren't correct so they don't really help.

-A