[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie + simplify broken?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie + simplify broken?
  • From: hollas at informatik.htw-dresden.de (Boris Hollas)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:16:50 +0200

Hi,

I just tried to verify some of my programs with Jessie and simplify.
Although why found simplify, all VCs fail. I see the "tool problem"
icon.

I compiled everything from the Boron 20100401 distribution on Ubuntu 10
and installed simplify separately. Does why need special switches
for ./configure?

    prover      version              info   invocation
  Alt-Ergo         0.92   (not supported)   alt-ergo
  Simplify        1.5.4                     simplify
        Z3                      not found
     Yices                      not found
      CVC3                      not found
      CVCL                      not found