[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie + simplify broken?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Jessie + simplify broken?
  • From: pascal.cuoq at gmail.com (Pascal Cuoq)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:38:29 +0200

Hello again,

> I just tried to verify some of my programs with Jessie and simplify.
> Although why found simplify, all VCs fail. I see the "tool problem"
> icon.

I am sorry I do not have anything more constructive to say, but I
wanted to add that I have had the same symptoms for months, and I had
given up (although I could launch Simplify and get a prompt, I just
thought that Simplify was not supported by Why on Mac OS X). And the
last time I tried, it just worked, although I do not remember doing
anything different from when it did not work.

I have never understood that one.

Pascal