[Frama-c-discuss] pointer to interrupt

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] pointer to interrupt
  • From: jean-marc.harang at c-s.fr (Jean-Marc Harang)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:27:41 +0200

Hello

I got  an error "[kernel] user error: syntax error"  after the
preprocess of a header file with value analysis with the following
declaration :

typedef interrupt void (*SYS_T_PINT) (void);

This declaration is used after for a interrupt vector array... I know
it's very low level but it's a classic feature for embedded software.

In this case, what is the best way to solve / avoid the problem  ?

thanks
--
jean-marc Harang
C-S Communication & Syst?mes