[Frama-c-discuss] Calculation of SW complexity

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Calculation of SW complexity
  • From: armand.puccetti at cea.fr (PUCCETTI Armand)
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:01:31 +0200

As Julien noted, there is no other way to write a plug-in but to learn
OCAML well.

Furthermore, for writing a metrics plugin, you can start with the
already existing plugin
called "metrics", located in src/metrics of the source distrib. It
contains already a few metrics  such as
the cyclomatic complexity.
Best,
Armand