[Frama-c-discuss] Some question concerning code transformation using Cil and Frama_c_visitors.

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Some question concerning code transformation using Cil and Frama_c_visitors.
  • From: Julien.Signoles at cea.fr (Julien Signoles)
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:41:42 +0100

Hello,

Virgile already answers to your main issue. But...

On 11/30/2011 07:05 PM, florent garnier wrote:
> In the section 5.11 of the plugin development guide, it is explained
> that all the result
> of computation shall be attached to the AST using either high lever or
> low level functors.
> I tried to find out the interface and the API documentation of such
> functors, to figure
> out whether they might help me to solve my issue --this is not clear to
> me.

This part of Frama-C is not related to your issue about building new
expressions. What is called "Computation" in the Plug-in Development
Guide is now called "State". That is a global value of a plug-in related
to the AST (e.g. the result of your analysis stored in an hash table
indexed by C statements). In order to be compliant with the Frama-C
project system, you must use Hashtbl provided by State_builder instead
of OCaml standard Hashtbl.

However,
> I have not been able to find the modules and functors described in the
> guide, and I
> reported this issue in the Mantis bug tracker system.

I directly answer to this issue in the BTS
(http://bts.frama-c.com/view.php?id=1036).

Hope this helps,
Julien