[Frama-c-discuss] ACSL Parsing

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] ACSL Parsing
  • From: Claude.Marche at inria.fr (Claude Marche)
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:16:24 +0100

Hi,

On the one hand, I think that implementing a C verifier for C+ACSL
programs using Boogie is a great idea, and I'm looking forward to the
outcome of this project.

On the other hand, I think that implementing a parser for C+ACSL is a
very bad idea. The Frama-C kernel is already there for that task, and it
is a *huge* task. So why not just implementing your translator as a
Frama-C plugin ???

- Claude