[Frama-c-discuss] Pointer to Jessie input language semantics

A 2011/01/18, ?s 13:39, Claude Marche escreveu:

> On 01/18/2011 02:31 PM, Boris Hollas wrote:
>> On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 14:03 +0100, Pascal Cuoq wrote:
>>
>> Yannick Moy's PhD contains a section on the Jessie language
>> http://www.lri.fr/~marche/moy09phd.pdf.

I completely forgot the Yannick thesis! Thanks Pascal ;-)

> Indeed, but be careful that this description and the current implementation
> may differ. So if it helps, that's perfect, otherwise please ask.

Claude, I think that it really helps a lot! I'll take care with the different aspects.
Anyway, I took a quick look at the Yannick thesis and as far as I understood it does not specify the semantics (neither the syntax) of the axiomatic statements, logic functions and logic variables.
I will try to do it by myself. I'll contact you again if any doubt come up.

Thanks for you help.
Best regards,
B?rbara Vieira