[Frama-c-discuss] Error during plugin compilation

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Error during plugin compilation
  • From: christele.faure2 at wanadoo.fr (Christele Faure)
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:07:09 +0100

Hi

I made a custom install of Frama-C with
DESTDIR=/home/faure/frama-c/frama-c-install.

Now I try to compile a plugin with a Makefile built as described in the
manual.
But I get the error:
Linking      frama-c-Saferiver.byte
Cannot find file /usr/local/lib/frama-c/boot.cmo
make: *** [frama-c-Saferiver.byte] Error 2

I think that it is due to the custom install but cannot make it work.
Is it a known problem ?
Ch

--
Christele Faure-Simeoni