[Frama-c-discuss] French slides to present Frama-C, value analysis and Jessie

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] French slides to present Frama-C, value analysis and Jessie
  • From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:02:25 +0100

Hello,

I've just made a presentation in French to present Frama-C for Value
analysis and Jessie. This is a quite basic introduction to Frama-C, so
readers from this list won't learn anything. Anyway, the presentation
is available. :-)

  http://www.linux-france.org/~dmentre/gulliver/presentations/expose-frama-c-2011-01-31/

Sincerely yours,
david

PS : Compared to previous presentation, I have tried to improve the
presentation of value analysis regarding loops.