[Frama-c-discuss] unbound value when calling "Annotations.get_annotations"

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] unbound value when calling "Annotations.get_annotations"
  • From: Julien.Signoles at cea.fr (Julien Signoles)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:58:53 +0200

Le 20/07/2011 03:34, ??? a ?crit :
> I have resoved the problem by putting the method into another file, not
> "register.ml <http://register.ml>". It worked well although I don't konw
> why.

Good. When you post a question and solve answer it by yourself (even
magically), please let us know. Thus we do not lose time to read and
answer to out-of-date mail.

> And another issue, now I want to add a new field to Cil_type.stmt. Is it
> allowed?

That is an OCaml-related question about OCaml record. There is dedicated
mailing lists for OCaml:
- the Caml Mailing List (caml-list AT inria.fr)
- the OCaml Beginners Mailing List much more dedicated for question like
this one (ocaml_beginners AT yahoogroups.com)

To answer to your question: records like Cil_type.stmt are not
extensible in OCaml. The usual way is to use hash tables to store extra
information associated to such data.

I find some konwledge about "Project Management System" which
> is marked as out-of-date in section 4.11,frama-c-plugin-development-guide.

The general concepts of the project management system still exists and
does not change so much. So you can learn them by reading the Plug-in
Development Guide. What is changed is the whole API for using these
concepts. Thus all the examples of OCaml code given in Section 4.11 are
wrong.

Hope this helps,
Julien Signoles