[Frama-c-discuss] unbound value when calling "Annotations.get_annotations"

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] unbound value when calling "Annotations.get_annotations"
  • From: njucslzh0714 at gmail.com (刘自恒)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:59:51 +0800

What I mean for "Is it allowed to add a new field to Cil_type.stmt" is that
can I extend it just like Registering a New Internal State.
Of course I can add the field directly to Cil_type.stmt which is a very very
bad method because it changes Frama-C kernel. Maybe the best way is to use
hash tables to store the extra information.

Sorry for not posting my own magic answer after resolving it.

Best Wishes.

Henry Liu.