Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Need help on C-code slicing
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Need help on C-code slicing
- From: francois.armand at orange.fr (François Armand)
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:46:39 +0200
I'm running Frama-C on Ubuntu. I intend to use it to perform slicing on a legacy C code source as a way to do some (partly?) automated reverse-engineering to determine how values are computed in this legacy code. Actually I'm only interested in one file among may others in this legacy code. I compiled my sources with gcc -save-temps and run frama-c-gui - val myfile.i providing only the i file I'm interested in. I get a "Degeneration occurred" banner in the window title bar.. and seem to be unable to get any usable result from this point. So far I did not find any clue to this. Could some one point me either to the appropriate doc, or provide a hint on what I'm doing wrong? Is there any limits on the complexity of the C code which can be handled? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide Fran?ois -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20110609/9e2c82bb/attachment.htm>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Plugin development >> Going through loops twice.
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Need help on C-code slicing
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Plugin development >> Going through loops twice.
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Need help on C-code slicing