Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] problem with Frama-c-gui
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] problem with Frama-c-gui
- From: sali.sene at airbus.com (SENE, Sali)
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 11:00:50 +0100
- In-reply-to: <32012_1299229140_4D70A9D4_32012_564_11_4D70AA18.email@example.com>
- References: <11872_1299169637_4D6FC165_11872_47_1_12615CBFF54930468079CF80A7B1355333872E4C05@DE0-MAILMBX-P13.res.airbus.corp> <26821_1299225839_4D709CEF_26821_988_5_4D709D32.firstname.lastname@example.org> <2807_1299226301_4D709EBD_2807_746_1_12615CBFF54930468079CF80A7B1355333872E5147@DE0-MAILMBX-P13.res.airbus.corp> <32012_1299229140_4D70A9D4_32012_564_11_4D70AA18.email@example.com>
I think the problem is on my system may be it due to the fact that I work on a virtual machine. I will continue to do the verification with the command line. Thank you for your help. Sali -----Message d'origine----- De?: frama-c-discuss-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr [mailto:frama-c-discuss-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr] De la part de Julien Signoles Envoy??: vendredi 4 mars 2011 10:00 ??: Frama-C public discussion Objet?: Re: [Frama-c-discuss] problem with Frama-c-gui Le 04/03/2011 09:11, SENE, Sali a ?crit : > Hi > I use ubuntu10.04 on linux 11.1. It is a recent version but I don't find the Boron packages on it. > So I'm trying to compile the Carbone packages but I got some errors like: cannot remove src/lib/printexc_common_interface.ml: operation not permitted > > I caught the exception with this command line: frama-c-gui-val tests/test/adcpm.c > But the command line without the gui: frama-c -val tests/test/adcpm.c , work Both frama-c-gui and frama-c work fine for me (with Beryllium-20090902). Thus I cannot reproduce your issue. -- Julien _______________________________________________ Frama-c-discuss mailing list Frama-c-discuss at lists.gforge.inria.fr http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/frama-c-discuss This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message. The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and delete this e-mail. Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately. All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] problem with Frama-c-gui
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] A question on Frama-C input/output analysis
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] problem with Frama-c-gui
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] A question on Frama-C input/output analysis