Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] RFC on paper on Frama-C/Jessie
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] RFC on paper on Frama-C/Jessie
- From: hollas at informatik.htw-dresden.de (Boris Hollas)
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:11:56 +0100
Dear Frama-C/Jessie users, I'll be pleased to receive your comments on the following paper, intended for FMICS 2011 (DL 18./25.3.). Functional verification of the discrete logic of an automotive cruise control Abstract. In this case study, a sound modular verifier for C code is used to verify the discrete logic of an automotive cruise control against a set of functional requirements. We present the results of the verification, analyze the verification effort and discuss approaches to reduce this effort. We show that automatic inference of postconditions using Dijkstra?s strongest postconditions calculus has the potential to reduce verification effort by half. http://www.informatik.htw-dresden.de/~hollas/research/fv-cruise-control.pdf -- Regards, Boris
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] problem about initial values for pointer type
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] problem about initial values for pointer type
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] problem about initial values for pointer type
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] jessie-"No code for function<name>, default assigns generated"