[Frama-c-discuss] RFC on paper on Frama-C/Jessie

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] RFC on paper on Frama-C/Jessie
  • From: hollas at informatik.htw-dresden.de (Boris Hollas)
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:11:56 +0100

Dear Frama-C/Jessie users,

I'll be pleased to receive your comments on the following paper,
intended for FMICS 2011 (DL 18./25.3.).

Functional verification of the discrete logic of an
           automotive cruise control

Abstract. In this case study, a sound modular verifier for C code is
used to verify the discrete logic of an automotive cruise control
against a set of functional requirements. We present the results of the
verification, analyze the verification effort and discuss approaches to
reduce this effort. We show that automatic inference of postconditions
using Dijkstra?s strongest postconditions calculus has the potential to
reduce verification effort by half.

http://www.informatik.htw-dresden.de/~hollas/research/fv-cruise-control.pdf

--
Regards,