[Frama-c-discuss] jessie-"No code for function<name>, default assigns generated"

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] jessie-"No code for function<name>, default assigns generated"
  • From: keishasunshine at hotmail.com (楊雅蘭)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:29:13 +0800

Hello,

Now I use is Frama-C Carbon beta-2 and why-2.28 and I want to use Jessie to
analyze a C program.

When I type

    frama-c -jessie xxx.c

the I get (among others) the message

[kernel] No code for function <name>, default assigns generated.

xxx.c:150:[jessie] failure: unsupported variadic functions.

[jessie] warning: Unsupported feature(s).

      Jessie plugin can not be used on your code.

Can you give me some suggestions for the situation?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Keisha Yang