[Frama-c-discuss] Value analysis aborted

> ?>What version were you using, and if it's less that Carbon + value patchlevel 1,
> ?>could you upgrade and see if it fixes it?
>
> I use the Carbon version + value patchlevel1.

In this case we would be very interested to get to the bottom of this issue.
I understand you would probably not be free to send the code, but
could you send the complete analysis log to pascal.cuoq at cea.fr ?
That may reveal something. If this doesn't work, I can send
you some patches to apply in order to try and get more information.

Pascal