[Frama-c-discuss] command 'why-dp' failed

Hi,
Suggestion: you should use -wp-out <dir> option of WP to keep all
generated files in <dir>.
Then, have a look at <dir>/
runtime_equal_loop_inv_146_established_po_why.txt which is the log of
all operations runs by WP on this goal, as indicated in the WP manual.
You also have this log available from the GUI (-wp-out <dir> is not
necessary in this case) in the 'WP Proof Obligations' panel.
Probably, Cvc3 have failed in some way... Indeed, we use Cvc3 very
rarely !
	L.

Le 12 nov. 11 ? 02:20, ??? a ?crit :