[Frama-c-discuss] command 'why-dp' failed

Hello,
     I did what you said and got those files. The contents
in runtime_equal_loop_inv_31_established_cvc3.txt are:
why --smtlib
    /home/lzh/doc/why-out/runtime_equal_loop_inv_31_established_po.why
Run
why-dp -smt-solver cvc3 -batch
    /home/lzh/doc/why-out/runtime_equal_loop_inv_31_established_po_why.smt
Run Exit [4]

Run Exit [4]

But, it finished the task if I ran the command "why-dp -smt-solver cvc3
-batch
/home/lzh/doc/why-out/runtime_equal_loop_inv_31_established_po_why.smt"
alone. So I think maybe cvc3 is not supported very well.
And by the way, is it the prover alt-ergo that you most frequently use??

Best Wishes.