[Frama-c-discuss] installing Nitrogen release on Mac

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Stephen Siegel <siegel at udel.edu> wrote:

> I have gotten stuck trying to build some of the dependencies.   Here, for
> example:
>
> BTW, does anyone know why there is not an OS X binary release, like there
> is for Carbon?

I forgot to mention one alternative worth trying, which is to compile
Nitrogen using the OCaml compiler that is provided with all necessary
libraries as part of the existing Carbon package. Give precedence
to /usr/local/Frama-C_Carbon/ocaml-3.12.0/bin/ in your PATH, and directly
compile Nitrogen. I haven't tried it but I am optimistic. There is little
you can do if it doesn't work, though. I try to include the minimum of
files in the OS X binary distribution and some necessary files for
compiling may be missing. It's a one-shot try.