[Frama-c-discuss] installing Nitrogen release on Mac

well,

i think that some dependencies here not installed, try update brew repo and
try again:

brew update

if it doesn't work, try install manually, via brew, the three dependencies
you need:

brew install atk glib pango cairo  gdk-pixbuf

And retry, it may be a problem with dependencies order

Ismael