[Frama-c-discuss] navigating the Pretty_source and Source_viewer

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] navigating the Pretty_source and Source_viewer
  • From: dak at adelard.com (Damien Karkinsky)
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:19:33 +0100

Hello,

Appologies for the specific technical question but I spent a few hours
searching the documentation and am still stuck. I am writing a GUI for
one of our plugins and I cant figure out how to cause the Pretty_source
and Source_viewer to navigate to a particular Cil_types.kinstr of
interest. Ideally I would like the same behaviour as clicking on
functions within the file tree.

Any advice on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Damien