[Frama-c-discuss] How to get the results after running WP within my own plugin?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] How to get the results after running WP within my own plugin?
  • From: njucslzh0714 at gmail.com (刘自恒)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:33:51 +0800

Hi,

   I just got the result as what you said. Thanks a lot for your kindness.
Now it's enough for my work and I hope WP can become more stronger so the
result can be more accurate. And another, I feel too little interfaces are
provided by WP. I wonder whether more interfaces will be given in the
future. Thank you again.

Henry