Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Postdominators
- From: hollas at informatik.htw-dresden.de (Boris Hollas)
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 12:08:20 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CABbVA-Bfsn48SW5=2xdxTxd3iv4mfiNL-ZvPki91sdP697rfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <CABbVA-Bfsn48SW5=2xdxTxd3iv4mfiNL-ZvPki91sdP697rfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello, > write something really different from what is printed by frama-c > -postdominators-help: the sole goal of the plugin is to compute > postdominators! Also, a programmatic and commented interface is given ok, agreed... > Also, notice that we recently replaced our basic, dataflow-based > implementation of dominators by an optimized one (see > www.cs.rice.edu/~keith/Embed/dom.pdf). The performances of the > original one were really too bad on big functions. Recently means it's not contained in Nitrogen? Because the implementation in Nitrogen uses the Dataflow module. Does the new implementation supersede the Dominators module in cil/ext? And does it compute immediate (post)dominators (because this is part of the algorithm described above)? If it compiles with Nitrogen, I'd like to get it. -- Best regards, Boris
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Postdominators
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Documentation location for Frama_C_* functions?
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Postdominators
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Documentation location for Frama_C_* functions?