[Frama-c-discuss] Documentation location for Frama_C_* functions?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Documentation location for Frama_C_* functions?
  • From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:59:27 +0200

Hello,

Where are documented Frama-C "intrinsics" like Frama_C_interval(),
Frama_C_dump_each(), ...?

I looked in ACSL and value analysis manuals (Nitrogen version) but
found nothing. I learned about them through Frama-C blog posts.

In value analysis, is there a way to print only a set of variables,
e.g. something like Frama_C_dump(i, j) instead of Frama_C_dump_each()
that prints the state of all variables?

Best regards,
david