[Frama-c-discuss] Executing a visitor

Boris,

are you not aware that executing visitors goes against one of the most
fundamental rule of social life: hospitality?
You really do not want to do that, and that's why your code cannot work.
Thank goodness!

Greetings,
Sylvain

PS: Each time I check my emails, the title of this thread nags me to write
this pun, so I was doomed to succumb. Better sooner than later.