[Frama-c-discuss] New plugin werror + list of external plugins in the wiki

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] New plugin werror + list of external plugins in the wiki
  • From: sylvain.nahas at googlemail.com (sylvain nahas)
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:06:31 +0100

Hallo Boris,

Am 15.02.2012 15:03 schrieb "Boris Hollas" <hollas at informatik.htw-dresden.de

http://bts.frama-c.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=mantis:frama-c:start

> I suggest also to add a link on http://frama-c.com/plugins.html to the
> external plugins section of the wiki and to create a toplevel entry
> "External plugins" in the wiki so that there's an url for this section.

I didn't do that after considering it, because the plugins listed in
plugins.html are officially delivered and supported by the Frama-C
developers, and thus well advertised. "External plugin" is intended to list
projects maintained outside "mainstream" Frama-C.

The wiki is open to edition to users registered into the BTS, and you are
warmly welcome to edit it as you see fit. In any case, if you use Frama-C,
it is a good idea to register an account in the BTS, because I bet you will
stumble on matter to open entries in there. :-)

Freundlischen Gr??e,
Sylvain