[Frama-c-discuss] Using results of one plugin in another plugin

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 12:00 +0100, Julien Signoles wrote:
> Using (Cil.copy_visit ()) instead of your own visitor behavior
> (something like your_visitor#behavior) is a bit strange. Not sure yet
> your issue comes from here.

makes no difference.

No I save the project to a file "prj". However, loading it fails with
Jessie:

$ frama-c -load prj -jessie -jessie-atp="gui"
[kernel] warning: no input file.
[jessie] Starting Jessie translation
[jessie] user error: Nothing to process. There was probably an error
before.
[kernel] Plug-in jessie aborted because of invalid user input.

but frama-c-gui -load prj works.

Also, how is -then-on used? If I use "-then-on prj" I get "[kernel] user
error: no project "prj"."
Boris