[Frama-c-discuss] how to set option "-slevel" or "-context-width" by using API function[Not set in command line]

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] how to set option "-slevel" or "-context-width" by using API function[Not set in command line]
  • From: anne.pacalet at free.fr (Anne)
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 15:28:58 +0100

Dear Ben,

Le 03/11/2012 14:22, Ben a ?crit :
> I have carefully read the ?value_parameters.ml? file. But still don?t
> know how to set those options in code.

I don't have enough information right now on this computer,
but you should have a look to the Dynamic.Parameter module.
I think that you can do something like :
      Dynamic.Parameter.Int.set "-context-width" 5
(not sure about the exact syntax...)
I can give you more information on Monday if needed.

Hope this help.
--
Anne.