[Frama-c-discuss] NON TERMINATING FUNCTION when adding specification

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Anne Pacalet <anne.pacalet at free.fr> wrote:

> I will carefully re-read it again since it is not obvious for me
> at the moment that it is the same problem...

I can assure you it is :-)  Using specifications with the standard library
is quite tricky, as we routinely notice ourselves. However, most problems
boil down to interpreting assigns clauses in a way which is consistent with
the ACSL specification, while retaining enough precision on Value (ie. not
returning Top everywhere).

> This remark is also related to my problem ?
> It seems to me that nothing is \null here, since the pointer is an array...

No. The \null part was definitely related only to the old question.

--
Boris