Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] the meaning of a curve or arc in PDG.
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] the meaning of a curve or arc in PDG.
- From: boris at yakobowski.org (Boris Yakobowski)
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 15:16:36 +0300
- In-reply-to: <69c73bd8.41a0.139a602d78d.Coremail.email@example.com>
- References: <69c73bd8.41a0.139a602d78d.Coremail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Zhang Longqi <benhuan at 126.com> wrote: > I want know what's the meaning of a curve or arc in PDG. Which are data > dependence and which are control dependence and so on. > who can help me ,thank you very much. Just in case: the answer to a similar question was given directly on StackOverflow at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12328228/the-meaning-of-kinds-of-curve-in-pdg . Also, an unfortunate bug was introduced in Oxygen for the display of control dependencies. If you compile Frama-C yourself, please apply the attached patch beforehand. HTH, -- Boris -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: patch-pdg Type: application/octet-stream Size: 1286 bytes Desc: not available URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/frama-c-discuss/attachments/20121005/ae186af1/attachment.obj>
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Oxygen on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Some information on invariant needs
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Oxygen on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Problem with Jessie and float division