[Frama-c-discuss] Oxygen on Mac OS X Mountain Lion

Hi Jens,

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Jens Gerlach
<jens.gerlach at first.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> In the meantime , I have made considerably progress installing Frama-C Oxygen on
> OS X in general and Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8.2) in particular.
> Despite some challenges I found Oxygen much easier to install under OS X
> than previous versions of Frama-C!

Great :-)

> Under Mountain Lion the installed binaries "frama-c-gui" and "frama-c"
> DO NOT WORK (segmentation fault). This is probably related to the bug of ocaml
> under Mountain Lion mentioned here:
>         http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11762774/why-do-ocaml-binaries-crash-on-mac-os-x-10-8-mountain-lion

That's what I was afraid of when I mentioned a problem with OCaml and
Mac OsX linker, but I did not manage the find the corresponding bug in
the OCaml BTS. This issue is amongst those that have been fixed in
OCaml 4.00.1 (released yesterday), so the issue will hopefully
disappear once OCaml's version in macports is upgraded.

Best,

--
Boris