[Frama-c-discuss] installing frama-c on Mac AND jessie

I got some feedback about the installation procedure on Mac using OPAM.
It seems that a slightly modified sequence of commands is needed:

port install opam
port install gtksourceview2
opam init
eval `opam config env`
opam switch 4.00.1
opam install frama-c

The differences are first the "2" for gtksourceview, and the switch to a
OCaml compiler shipped with OPAM

Moreover, installing the Jessie plugin can be done afterwards using simply

opam install why

Beware that this takes a significant amount of time, since it will
install also why3, coq, and alt-ergo. Coq compilation is specially long.

Final remark: this does not only work on MacOS ! It works on any
unix-like system, as soon as you are able to install gtk2 and
gtksourceview2. For example under Debian-based systems:

apt-get install libgtksourceview2.0-dev

Hope this helps,

- Claude

Le 08/04/2013 17:13, Claude March? a ?crit :

--
Claude March?                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Saclay - ?le-de-France           |