[Frama-c-discuss] New Frama-C version: Fluorine

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] New Frama-C version: Fluorine
  • From: cristiano.sousa126 at gmail.com (Cristiano Sousa)
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:05:21 +0100

I'm very excited in finally having a new version of frama-c.

Installation went smooth, and the first thing I did was checking POs of the
project I'm currently am working on.

The new memory model seems powerfull, sadly I cannot prove a simple
function using alt-ergo (previously i could), and also cannot use why3 as
it returns an error related to unbound variables:

File "/Users/xxxxx/.frama-c-wp/typed/Axiomatic.why", line 16, characters
8-11: unused variable x_0

http://pastebin.com/JZHEskC5

Error while reading file '../typed/strlen_Why3_ide.why': File
"/Users/xxxxx/.frama-c-wp/project.session/../typed/strlen_Why3_ide.why",
line 36, characters 4-11: Unbound symbol 'addr_le'

http://pastebin.com/hxzBu0xw

function: http://pastebin.com/ahvWeYXh

--
Regards,