[Frama-c-discuss] Annotation pre-processing

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Annotation pre-processing
  • From: benoit.gerard at dga.defense.gouv.fr (benoit.gerard at dga.defense.gouv.fr)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:27:40 +0200

First thanks to the community for the fast answering (and the new
version).
I may have missed something concerning pre-processing of annotations and
the option -pp-annot but I would like to be able to write something of the
form
#define SIZE 32
//@ requires \valid(tab+(0..SIZE-1));
void f( int *tab );
When launching Frama-C it induces an error (unbounded variable SIZE in
annotation).
I assume this is linked to the fact that SIZE is a parameter of the
predicate.
Is this a bug or a known limitation of the -pp-annot option?
Best Regards,
Beno?t GERARD

[ENVOYE PAR INTERNET]