Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:27:25 +0200
From: Patrick.Baudin at cea.fr
To: frama-c-discuss at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Frama-c-discuss] Use frama-c with Jessie to analyze multiple files

    Hi,

      The use of -pp-annot option could be usefull in order to
      pre-process your annotations.

      > frama-c -kernel-help

      -pp-annot    pre-process annotations (if they are read) (opposite

                          option is -no-pp-annot)

      Kind regards,

      Patrick.

      Le 23/08/2013 04:35, Xiao-lei Cui a ?crit :

        Hi All,

           I am new to frama-c (Carbon) and jessie(why2.29). I would
        like to use frama-C to verify a small OS kernel, but I am stuck
        in passing multiple C files to the tool-chain. I probably did
        not set the flags correctly.

           The command I used:

            frama-c -jessie max.c hello.c

          Frama-c returns error message:

        [kernel] preprocessing with "gcc -C -E -I.  -dD max.c"

        [kernel] preprocessing with "gcc -C -E -I.  -dD hello.c"

        [kernel] failure: getReturnType: not a function type

        [kernel] user error: skipping file "hello.c" that has errors.

        [kernel] Frama-C aborted because of invalid user input.

           The two simple files I passed to the tool are max.c and
        hello.c, global variable gFlags is referenced across files, as
        listed below

        /* max.c */

        #define ZERO 0

        int gFlag =0;