De : frama-c-discuss-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr [frama-c-discuss-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr] de la part de Maria Christofi [maria.christofis at gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : jeudi 22 ao?t 2013 19:22
? : Frama-C public discussion
Objet : [Frama-c-discuss] plugin incompatible with Fluorine

Hello again (it s still me....)!

After succesfully installing Frama-C Fluorine, I wanted to regain my old habits and tried to reinstall a plugin that I had developped and worked with Frama-C Nitrogen.
But I didn't manage it with an error of incompatibility with Fluorine.
Before spend any time on it, did anyone have the same kind of error and has an idea of where should I look for a solution?
(apologies for not giving more precisions...)

Thanks in advance!

--
Maria Christofi