[Frama-c-discuss] \fresh predicat in Oxygen

Hi Jens,
The predicate \fresh and the other clauses related to memory allocation (section 2.7.3 of ACSL 1.6) are not implemented in WP.
And I'm afraid they will not be available in the upcoming release of WP...
We are working on these features, but we need more work to release it.
	L.

Le 5 f?vr. 2013 ? 18:20, Gerlach, Jens a ?crit :