[Frama-c-discuss] An interesting Cil tutorial

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] An interesting Cil tutorial
  • From: anne.pacalet at free.fr (Anne Pacalet)
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:41:24 +0100

Hello,

Le 08/02/2013 00:13, Boris Yakobowski a ?crit :
> Zachary Anderson (in cc:) recently posted a very interesting Cil
> tutorial [1] on the Cil Users list [2].

Just had a look, but seems very interesting indeed !

> If some of you are interested in helping in this translation, we could
> set up a collaborative Git repo. Please let us know if you are
> interested!

Wish I had time to help, but I am not sure...
I'll have a closer look this week-end and tell you what
I think I can do. What do you propose to translate ?
Only chapter 11 or there are some more modifications to do ?

At least, I think that I can propose to re-read some translated part...

--
Anne.