[Frama-c-discuss] Problem on Plugin development with WP plugin

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Problem on Plugin development with WP plugin
  • From: cs.yang.yibiao at gmail.com (Yibiao Yang)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:27:55 +0000

Dear all,

Is there anybody who used the api of frama-c dynamic plugins before?

Here i have a problem on using the api of Wp dynamic plugin:

This is an example interface of the Dynamic_plugins.Wp.Wpo :

val iter_on_goals : (po -> unit) -> unit
Access it by Dynamic.get ~plugin:"Wp.Wpo" "iter_on_goals" (Datatype.func
(Datatype.func Wpo.ty Datatype.unit) Datatype.unit)

while i accessing this interface by using:

let iter_on_goals =
    Dynamic.get ~plugin:"Wp.Wpo" "iter_on_goals" (Datatype.func
(Datatype.func Wpo.ty Datatype.unit) Datatype.unit)
in

Then, I compiled my plugin with make, an Error came with:
"Error: Unbound module Wpo"

I couldn't open the Wpo module like open other frama-c kernel modules(e.g.
Db moudle and Cil_types module). So i don't know how to fix this problem.

Any suggestion on using these dynamic frama-c apis?

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
-Yibiao