[Frama-c-discuss] preprocessor problems with jessie

Hello,

2013/11/7 John Regehr <regehr at cs.utah.edu>:
> I'm simply trying to verify

>From the annotations I assume you are using the Jessie plug-in.

> an example code (below, I believe it is straight
> from the web) but Frama-C is dying with a large amount of preprocessor
> problems as shown in the attached file.

Apparently your code is not using any #include directive so I would
say the issue is related to your local gcc setup.

Can your Frama-C parse the attached C files? If not, maybe you can use
only the Frama-C includes with a command line similar to this one:
 frama-c-gui -cpp-command 'gcc -nostdlib -C -E
-I/usr/local/stow/frama-c-Fluorine-20130601/share/frama-c/libc'

Best regards,
david