[Frama-c-discuss] preprocessor problems with jessie

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM, Guillaume Melquiond <
guillaume.melquiond at inria.fr> wrote:

> On 07/11/2013 05:49, John Regehr wrote:
>

>> I'm simply trying to verify an example code (below, I believe it is
>> straight from the web) but Frama-C is dying with a large amount of
>> preprocessor problems as shown in the attached file.
>>

> I have encountered the same issue. Let me guess, your gcc compiler is
> version 4.8, right? For some reason, it seems Frama-C Fluorine cannot cope
> with the output of cpp-4.8. My workaround is to explicitly set the
> preprocessor as cpp-4.7 with the -cpp-command of Frama-C.

Hello John, Guillaume,

could we see what is an example of output of cpp-4.8 that Frama-C dies on
for a simple C file ?

John, if you end up being the one doing the exercise, special assignment :
what is a minimal C99-compliant C file as per ?gcc -std=c99 -pedantic? that
Frama-C dies on the output of cpp-4.8 of, and the output of cpp-4.8 on this
file?

This reminds me that I have a blog post to write.