[Frama-c-discuss] why3IDE interactive proof session popup

Hi,
> In fact my advice is not good, sorry. The good practice should be to
> deal with each .c file one at a time, provided that the contracts for
> all functions are put in the header files .h. This would a true modular
> approach.

    What you advised is certainly more structured  way to annotate C code. Just be certain I get the idea:
   in each folder that contains C code, I shall call frama-c for each C file like
                     frama-c -jessie  -pp-annot  file1.c
   frama-c -jessie  -pp-annot  file2.c
   ... ...

   And for contracts for each function, I have only seen examples that shows how to embed them along with the function body. are you suggesting put the contract along with the function prototype in some header file(.h), rather than put them in the .c file?
   Thank you

cheers
xiaolei