[Frama-c-discuss] How to speed up computing Pdg for a specific kernel function ?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] How to speed up computing Pdg for a specific kernel function ?
  • From: abiao.yang at gmail.com (David Yang)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 18:08:48 +0100

Dear all,

After perform value analysis (about 3 mins), I want to get the Pdg of
a specific kernel function by using following function:

let pdg = !Db.Pdg.get kf in

But this costs a lot of time. (more than an hour...)

I really want to improve the speed of computing pdg for the specific function.

As we known, pdg depends on other plugins. I can see that it depends
on from plugin. So I set two options of the from plugin: -no-calldeps
and -no-deps.

Is there any other plugins that Pdg depends on ?

Or is there any other options that can be set to speed up computing pdg?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,

David