[Frama-c-discuss] Mac install

Thanks Claude, that fixed that problem (I had to opam update).

Now I am having a GTK problem ...

why3ide --extra-config /Users/siegel/.opam/4.00.1/lib/why/lib/why/why3/why3.conf allZeroes.mlw
[Info] Init the GTK interface...Fatal error: exception Gtk.Error("GtkMain.init: initialization failed
ml_gtk_init: initialization failed")
make: *** [why3ide] Error 2
[jessie] user error: Jessie subprocess failed: make -f allZeroes.makefile why3ide

I guess there is some problem with lablgtk or gtksourceview2 or one of those packages.
Or maybe there could be a PATH problem or some other environment variable?

I installed gtksourceview2 with MacPorts; lablgtk is installed by opam.
Anyone else have an issue like this?

Thanks,
Steve

basic$ opam info lablgtk
             package: lablgtk
             version: 2.16.0
            homepage: http://lablgtk.forge.ocamlcore.org/
             depends: ocamlfind
             depopts: conf-gtksourceview | conf-gnomecanvas | lablgl
   installed-version: lablgtk.2.16.0 [system 4.00.1]
   available-version: 2.14.2-oasis8

If you have problems compiling this on MacOS X, try this using Homebrew:

$ brew install gtk+
$ export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/X11/lib/pkgconfig
$ opam install lablgtk

basic$ ls ~/.opam/4.00.1/lib/
alt-ergo/		conf-gtksourceview/	labltk/			stublibs/
base-bigarray/		coq/			num/			threads/
base-threads/		dynlink/		num-top/		toplevel/
base-unix/		findlib/		ocaml/			unix/
bigarray/		findlib.conf		ocamlbuild/		why/
camlp4/			frama-c/		ocamlfind/		why3/
camlp5/			graphics/		ocamlgraph/		zarith/
compiler-libs/		lablgtk/		stdlib/
conf-gnomecanvas/	lablgtk2/		str/
basic$

basic$ ls /opt/local/lib/gtk*
/opt/local/lib/gtk-2.0:
2.10.0/		include/	modules/

/opt/local/lib/gtk-3.0:
3.0.0/		modules/
basic$

basic$ port info gtksourceview2
gtksourceview2 @2.10.5_6 (gnome)
Variants:             quartz, universal

                      It improves GtkTextView by implementing syntax highlighting and other features typical of a
                      source editor. This port contains version 2 of the GtkSourceView widget. Port GtkSourceView
                      contains version 1 of the widget.
Homepage:             https://projects.gnome.org/gtksourceview/

Build Dependencies:   intltool, pkgconfig, gtk-doc
Library Dependencies: glib2, gettext, gtk2, libffi, libpixman, libpng, libxml2
Platforms:            darwin
License:              LGPL-2.1+
Maintainers:          micah.lerner at gmail.com, openmaintainer at macports.org
basic$