[Frama-c-discuss] Jessie plugin - more than 6, 000 VCs generated

Thank you for all the replies.

Our initial idea was not modify the legacy code, but we implemented the
David's suggestion of creating functions. It has worked very well, reducing
drastically the numbers of VCs and all of them were proved successfully.

We tried the Fran?ois suggestion too, salving the session and it was very
useful.

Best regards,
Nanci